Our passion is for creating highly effective, stand-out, world-class, web sites for our clients. The kind of site that gives serious home buyers the feeling of being there so when they visit the development there are no surprises and they are ready to buy.
Generally our web design follows in phases:
- Strategy and theme (phase 1) – Includes: Initial web site design and structure, assembling existing materials and theme refinement.
- Collection, Programming and Testing (phase 2) – Includes: Material scanning, web site structure implementation, html, database programming, Java applet and cgi-bin programming and coding, graphics optimization, contact and survey form design and live testing, debugging and corrections
- Implementation and Roll-Out (phase 3) – Includes: Meta-tag development, modeling and refinement, doorway page development, search engine submission, category specific list site submissions, review and three months web site maintenance (varies by program).
We found early that a limit in creating full builder web sites (i.e., those with a virtual tour) is the lack of good quality photos for each model and feature. As a result, we include all photographic work in our proposals.
Once taken, photography is enhanced and saturated, bordered, shaded and optimized for web site use. Most photography is completed in a single day and photographs are available online within three to four working days. All photographs are provided the client on CD-ROM in case they have future photo needs.
We provide a full range of web graphic services including:
- Image compositing, clean-up and correction
- Scanning (photos, slides or negatives)
- Web logo and thematic design
- Image enhancement, saturation and optimization
- Static and rotating banners
- Macromedia Flash
- Original graphics such as maps, renderings, etc,
We can design a custom banner for your website, or for use as a display banner normally used on sites you would like to exchange banners with or for affiliate programs. There is a difference between these kind of banners:
1. Business banners: does not have any restriction on width, height or file size. This type of banner is also known as a logo.
2. Exchange and affiliate banners: limited to a specific width and height restriction and in the size of the file that was built to create it. The file size is also limited to 10k or less including any animation.
We often work with our client’s current advertising agency or web developer to optimize graphics for the web. This can include restyling and optimizing logos, floor plans, renderings and existing brochures.