SC MultiMedia SRL is invited as a laureate for the Best Enterprise Project to attend the Socrates Gala Cеrеmony as a regional leader in accordance with the evaluation of the English edition ‘Socrates Almanac’ (Oxford).
An assessment is based on public and business reputation's criteria:
• logotype/brand awareness, corporate style support, corporate web-site
• eco-friendliness, CSR-level, work transparency, safety level, international relations development
• participation to conferences, exhibitions, fairs, professional rating indexes
• staff qualification, work experience, unique achievements, business reputation
• management technologies, marketing strategy, strong sustainable position at the national market.
The Best Enterprises Project was established in 2000 to present the best regional companies to European business pools. The main purpose: defining prominent companies with their further promotion and assistance to joining our global community; networking and partnership attraction world-wide amongst our members by growing a chain of subsidiaries and official partners in 60 countries.
The attributes will be presented to company at the Achievements Forum 2017 (March, 28, 2017, Institute of Directors, IoD, 116 Pall Mall Street, London SW1Y 5ED UK).
"The Institute of Directors (IoD) is a business organisation for company directors, senior business leaders and entrepreneurs. It is the UK’s longest running organisation for professional leaders, having been founded in 1903 and incorporated by Royal Charter in 1906. The IoD, per its mission statement, stands for 'free enterprise, entrepreneurialism, wealth creation and good corporate governance,' and represents 'the views of businesses and IoD members in the media and with government.'" (Wikipedia)