The new Internet require a completely new approach to writing, highly optimized and designed to be able to be quickly scanned by readers. In other to attract visitors and potential clients, a good interactivity and new technology have to be used. We offer creative solutions for your online and offline space using the power of the audio and video technology.
…. text… audio… still images… animation… video… interactivity…
We will converge the text, pictures, video and sound into a single form, for you and your clients.
We offer services for both live and recorded multimedia, as well as linear and non-linear multimedia, using interactivity to control the evolution of the presentation. Our navigation systems to use the interactivity are easy to use and self-explaining.
The multimedia presentation can be used on stage, projected, transmitted or played using a media player. Live or recorded multimedia presentation can be broadcasted on Internet, intranet, or mobile communication.
We can enhance your visitor’s experience by using online multimedia, including the haptic and emerging technology.
Multimedia is extensively used in the present in advertisements, art, education, entertainment, engineering, medicine, mathematics, business, scientific research and spatial temporal applications.
Our multimedia services are based entirely on the digital media, including:
- Multimedia logo for your company.
- Optical disc authoring, including DVD and Blu-ray Disc authoring, assembling the source materials and burning it onto an optical disc.
- Multimedia presentation, using specific presentation programs, offline or online
- Video conferences, using a set of telecommunication technologies for two or more locations to communicate by simultaneous multi-way video and audio transmissions.
- Digital art, such as net art, digital installation art, and virtual reality, as well as the presentation, using multimedia, of the artists and their works, including video clips.
- Audio and Video on Demand, systems which allow users to select and watch/listen to video or audio content on demand.
- Internet radio, an audio service transmitted via the Internet (webcasting). It involves streaming media, like a traditional broadcast media. Internet radio services are accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Internet television, the digital distribution of television content via the Internet, as well as web television (short programs or videos) and Internet protocol television (IPTV), an emerging internet technology standard for use by television broadcasters.
Out multimedia service will create for your users a mental model of information structure, in accordance with your needs and goals.